Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Week


Last week was full with crafting and I can’t seem to stop.  It first started with Lisa’s (the red thread) Neon Fabric Coil Bowls, click here for her full tutorial and this led me to making coil fabric hairclips.  I then discovered knot magazine via bloesm blog, even though the magazine is in French I still managed to figure it out! I am officially addicted to making paper pyramids.  The crepe paper cups are next on my list!  Best of all I picked up my new ‘Nina’ fabric last week from the printers and I’ve been making cushions and a new version of my fabric bag.  I have to admit it, I love it when I get in this creating/making zone; I find the more I do the more ideas I get.  All I have to do now is figure out how to create more time!


No comments:

Post a Comment