Friday, November 1, 2013

More than just a workshop.


I received an email from my sister-in-law who lives in Dubai to sponsor her to raise funds for a very worthy cause. She will be running 10km in the Dubai Marathon 2014 for Rashid Paediatric Therapy Centre for the amazing work they do for disabled children on behalf of her son Marco, our nephew. 

So I thought that with the announcement of my workshops that for every booking $5 will go towards this worthy cause. 

If you're unable to join my classes but would still like to make a donation you can do so here.




Join me for 2 1/2 hours of paper flower making to decorate your Christmas presents or paper wreath making to decorate your home or give as a gift.

There will be tea drinking and yummy treats served whilst listening to festive music to get us into the Christmas spirit.

Organise a group of friends or come and make some new ones.

Adult workshops will be held at my studio on Saturday mornings from 10am - 12:30pm

Dates:
* paper flower making workshop - November  9 | 16 | 23 | 30
* paper wreath making workshop - November  9 | 16 |

Bookings essential (6 per clasee) Introductory price of $25 per peson.

Message me for any enquiries and bookings.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment