Thursday, July 17, 2014

I love instagram...

...for me it’s a wonderful creative community where I'm often inspired and connect with like minded people. It is where I was drawn to the Meet Make Create logo (designed by Cass Deller) in the paperrunway feed and I was compelled to find out more. I discovered an opportunity that was available and suited me perfectly – I have a beautiful studio space where I work from but from the beginning I envisioned it to be a creative hub for other like minded people to come or the not so creative to come and learn something new, where a group of friends could meet and have a cuppa and do a bit of crafting.

Nikki Bucknell from Paper Runway has created this new business Meet Make Create – it is all about bringing creativity back into your child’s life. Meet Make Create after school and creative workshops is where your child will meet, make new friends and create a world of wonder.
Meet Make Create provides a term-based program that will enrich and nurture your child’s creativity. Their aim is to let children discover the magic of working with their hands, and encourage them to showcase their creations with pride. 
I will be hosting Meet Make Create creative workshops at my studio in Peakhurst. Each term runs for 8 weeks, the next term commences on Thursday 24 July 2014 ending on Thursday 11 Sept 2014. The classes are run from 4pm – 5:30pm.

Cost - $160 per term or $25 per casual visit (special introductory rates)
Term 3 themes include Print Making, Paper Exploration, Working with Textiles and Nurturing Nature.


Bookings are essential as places are limited and can be made online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment